Hello - I'm Nikki Watters, a qualified and experienced: life & executive coach, stress management coach, master NLP practitioner and mindfulness trainer.
I thought I would share a few things about myself, to help you get to know me before we work together:
- I have come to coaching, counselling and mindfulness training via a long career in Human Resources, in which I worked my way up to HR Director level. I have personal experience of the pressures, and joys, of a senior business role, and have worked as colleague, HR support and coach to some high performing board, executive and senior management teams.
- I restrict the number of clients I work with so I can always be at my best for them - and I don't work with everyone, only those who are really committed to making the changes they want.
- I have a dog and a cat (they don't participate in coaching sessions)!
- I do mindfulness meditation for around 10 minutes most days (sometimes longer, sometimes not at all) - every little helps, and even a little makes a big difference to improving focus, performance, stress management...
- My favourite cocktail is an Old Fashioned.
- I have a strong interest in psychology and neuroscience - particularly focussed on how we can get our minds to work their best and how we can be happy.
- I have my own coach - because having a coach is great!
My qualifications and training include:
- Workplace Mindfulness Trainer Training from TME (The Mindfulness Exchange)
- Diploma in Personal Transformational Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching (ICF approved)
- Certificate in Small Business Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching
- Master NLP Practitioner from Life Spheres Life Coaching & NLP (ANLP & ABNLP accredited)
- Master Hypnosis Practitioner from Life Spheres Life Coaching & NLP (ABH accredited)
- Master Time Line Therapy Practitioner from Life Spheres Life Coaching & NLP (TLTA accredited)
- Practitioner of NLP and Practitioner of Hypnotherapy from NLP World (ANLP & AIP accredited)
- Introduction to Mindfulness (MBSR introduction course)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (CPCAB accredited)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology