“I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself.
For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.”
Are you waiting to be happy? What are you waiting for? Promotion? Weight-loss? The ideal partner? Your dream home? To be on holiday? To retire? To earn more?
Are you successful but not feeling happy?
Do you feel that your happiness depends on someone or something else?
Is happiness a journey or a destination you are striving for?
Have you achieved the goal you thought would make you happy, only to find that happiness still eludes you?
Are you running out of energy as you race after happiness?
Through an effective combination of life coaching, NLP, hypnosis and Mindfulness, Lumiere Coaching can help you to:
- Feel happier now
- Increase resilience to deal with the bumps along the road
- Identify the goals you really want to work towards – and how you can feel happy during the journey and with the achievement!
What is happiness?
Happiness means different things to different people. Usually, what we think will make us happy actually doesn’t – so this means that for many of us the search for happiness could be fruitless.
Discovering what happiness means for you will help you to recognise that it is here, in your life, now! It will help you to discover that you are the master of your happiness and that your happiness does not rely on something or someone else – you have the power to create it now, no matter what your current circumstances are.
What’s the point of happiness?
Someone once told me that happiness was a luxury they couldn’t afford, they were too busy striving for a good life for them and their family. A good life without happiness? A good life where their family saw that their loved one didn’t enjoy happiness? Really, a good life?
A stronger awareness and sense of happiness will benefit you and those around you in countless ways, including:
- Giving fulfilment – because you focus on what is truly important to you
- Being more confident, productive and successful – really, you will achieve so much more (and enjoy it)!
- Improving relationships – at home, at work, everywhere
- Increasing energy and passion – for living life to the full
- Improving health and wellbeing – positivity is absolutely proven to be beneficial to your health
- Increasing resilience – helping you to deal with life’s knocks
- Increasing everyone’s happiness – happiness is catching!