“Reach high, for stars lie hidden in you.
Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.”
Perhaps you know exactly what your goal is, but haven’t yet worked out how you will achieve it.
Or, maybe you feel like something has to change in life, but you don’t know exactly what.
Or, have you started out towards your goal but feel like you are losing your way, or losing your energy?
Lumiere Coaching can help you to confidently and successfully achieve your goals – and will help ensure you enjoy the journey as well as the achievement!
What type of goal?
I can help you to identify what you want, create the opportunity and move towards achievement with confidence and excitement – whatever it is that you want to do.
I help clients achieve all sorts of goals and embrace all sorts of opportunities, including:
- Feeling stuck in a rut or just knowing that something has to change – I will help you to work out what you want to do and how to do it
- Changing career – with strong HR and coaching experience I will help you to fulfil your career aspirations
- Starting a new business – with training and experience specifically in new business start-up, I can help you clarify your business goals and put your strategy into action
- Getting fitter or losing weight – I can help you strongly visualise your goal, gain the resolve and energy to achieve it and do this with excitement and enjoyment
- Working out a solution to a life or work related problem – I can help you to work out your best course of action
How I help you achieve your goals
I will be with you every step of the way, and will help you in:
- Identifying your personal values, preferences, what is important to you and what makes you happy – so we can ensure that your goal, and your journey towards it, are in line with how you want to live your life
- Developing a plan – together we will break things down to an achievable, step by step plan which can flex with circumstance, will move you towards your goal and doesn’t feel like unenjoyable hard work (we will ensure you enjoy the journey as well as the achievement!)
- Working out what resources and help you need to achieve your goal – and where you can access them
- Anticipating and overcoming obstacles – whether they are your own fears or external barriers
- Maintaining your energy and enthusiasm
- Celebrating your successes….each step of the way!